Saturday, August 12, 2006

A Flash Testimonial

I was sitting in front of my computer when I heard Iggy Pop sing, "Well, that's like hypnotizing chickens." I started to wonder just what hypnotizing chickens was like, so I went down the street to the neighbor with the rooster that starts bellowing at sunrise, and I asked him if I could borrow a chicken. He looked at me funny, but he fetched one.

I took it home and spent two hours trying to hypnotize that damn bird, and I started to wonder which one of us had the bird brain. But then I had an idea. I put the chicken in front of the computer and called up a Flash site. The chicken took one look at all the twirlers, blinkers, flashers, and whirlers, and she went under in seconds.

Flash--it's like hypnotizing chickens.


Technorati tag: alleged humor

No comments: